Saturday, April 05, 2008

"Infinity" 3D Sculptural Piece

This is a new piece that is sculptural as well as functional. The top onethird can function as a vase. It was created using hundreds of vintage glass and crystal jewels. The largest portion of the bottom has an infinity effect. Each round glass piece that you look into shows a magnification of all of the jewels! You can see some of this effect in the detail photos. This piece is definately a departure from the other pieces that I have been doing. Tell me what you think.
Thanks,
Kathy




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very Beautiful, and I've been to the Fort Worth Art Muesum. :D

Silvi Rivoira said...

Hemoso, beautiful!

Silvi

Renee said...

Wow Kathy, I admire everything you make, your art is always very inspirational!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!